Monday, June 10, 2013

This is going to be quick. And it's obvious I haven't had much time to blog this year. Since I was last on, I've become the wife of a jazz drummer and freelance photographer (without getting remarried or anything; hubby simply got busy), taken on new freelance work, graduated 2 young women from college (well, they graduated themselves, but you  know what I mean), been to some celebrations and evenings out I hadn't been before, and gotten some stuff done around the house. ALSO: my new book, second in the Mackenzie Wilder/Classic Boat mysteries, is now available at www.smashwords. com .    It will soon also be available at Kobo and the Apple Bookstore, with other sites to follow. If you decide to buy it and enjoy it, please feel free to pass the word along, or even write a review!

You'll  hear more about life at Blackwater soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?